Monday, September 6, 2010

Working On The Integration Of Everything!

I hope everyone will like the new integration. I am attempting to make the relationship between my blog and my site as seamless as possible. This is proving to be not necessarily a difficult endeavor but definitely a time consuming one. It will be good though I think to have these all connected making your experience all the more pleasant. Of course I have been working on a lot of projects and making strides in developing my time management to help keep myself on to of the things I need to take care of. I hope that you will enjoy following me along this journey as I make things work a little smoother.


"Project Freckle"is moving along smoothly with several of its sister projects in their beginning stages. I still think and work very similarly to the way I did when painting was my primary medium. (painting hasn't disappeared by the way once i get this ship sailing a little more smoothly i will have the brush in hand again) I have been fortunate in having a great response to the project and the people interested in being a part of it.

model: Kimberly Lewis



Keep an eye out for more project concepts to be released as time passes.

There will be a link to the project 365 which is almost complete. Just a month or so to go. 



As much of a challenge as it is to start your own business with a family of 5 and truly modest income, with your support I will push forward. I have searched long and hard to find what it is that will bring my family forward from the place we have been in for such a long time. 

Although we battle I know that my wife is by my side she has been my center, my muse and my dream for so long. I love and thank you for all that you have given to me over the years. 


My Queen


I am working to find a way to give back to you all that you have given to me. I know that we see the world through very different eyes. There is a reason we have made it this far. Let these hurdles in our journey strengthen us as we now know what the plan is we can make it happen.


Ok so I have officially been long winded as is expected by anyone who knows me personally. I am always teetering on that line of when and how to end the conversation. So I will simply say adieu. Talk to you soon all.

"Have great expectations and then rise to them"
David Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment