Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Progress

I am always in progress whether I am working on a series of images for a particular project or working through a simple edit from a portrait session. 


I absolutely am addicted to beauty. Small problem it takes up a lot of my time. Big problem as my wife describes it I have been given the beauty in so many different places. I can as easily find myself lost in the eyes of a young woman as I can in the amzing beauty of an autumn blossom.


My work is always evolving and developing and I am always working on something new. There are a huge number of projects are constantly in progess that grow at pretty rapid rate. I find myself regularly influenced by so many different aspects of life that are just so simple and yet amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment